Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dirty Jokes Short Dirty Text Message Jokes Funny Text Message Jokes Dirty

Dirty Text Message Jokes and Short Dirty Jokes are just funny. These funny dirty jokes are just a means of shaking off the stress of everyday life. I think Jokes plays an important role in our personality. I've put together some short dirty jokes. Dirty Text Message Jokes are really funny. These Jokes are dirty and causes humor.

Internet is the best option for those who want Short Dirty Text Message Jokes. By searching on online, you can see what’s the site is about. There are number of dirty text message jokes sites available on Internet. Funny dirty jokes are my favourite kind of humor. Select the best funny short dirty jokes, read and enjoy.

Dirty Text Message Jokes

In the morning I do not eat because I think of you, at noon I do not eat because I think of you, in the evening I do not eat because I think of you, at night I do not sleep because I am hungry.

It goes in dry it comes out wet. The longer its in the stronger it gets. We can have it in bed just you and me...its not what you think its a cup of tea!

Short Dirty Jokes

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off NOW!

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.

For more Rude Short Dirty Jokes, funny dirty jokes and Dirty Text Message Jokes, feel free to visit Rude Text Dirty Jokes

No comments: